Saturday, February 23, 2013

" Based On A True Story "

Watched about 5 movies today.
Most of the movies were  "based on a true story. "
     I hardly ever do something like this or spend my day this way,  but today I guess I was watching the creativity strength and vision of others,
while wanting to make  my life Worth basing a true story on.

In my current role,   I see myself taking bigger chances, and working without a net, much like a trapeze artist.

I don't look down,
keep a firm but flexible grip
am focusedbut relaxed enough to see the next opportunity as it presents itself.
and am not distracted by the gasps or applause of the crowd in the circus tent.

I'm not the RingMaster
or the Clown
or the bearded lady..

I'm just
swinging  from one trapeze
to the other,
three stories up
with a  smile on my face,
trusting in the life skills I've learned
while on the road.

BTW....  Trapeze Artists have great
bodies and sharp reflexes
from being stretched.

Based on a true story.
Yep. 
That's mine.
and I'm stickin' to it.

Love and Clarity of Purpose
Peace of Mind and Delight
to you and those you love,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment