Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WHAT'S UP?!?

I got a text. 
Actually I get this text from a friend every now and then saying...
What's up?

I Love that.

What's up?

Well... I am now...because you decided to take a moment to connect. 

Doesn't matter if I have anything exciting to share...

You let me know I have been thought of today.

You will have a story to tell about your day that will make me laugh.

You interrupted the flow of the past 24 hours to share your life.

You asked me what was interesting, funny, or challenging in my life today, and asked me about my plans for my future. ...and told me about yours.

You asked me questions about making more of a life for myself with my business and with a meaningful occupation.

What's Up???

I AM.    

....Because with a simple text...you remind me to value  and care for myself and TAKE ACTION on my future.

I AM UP!
Early, and Confident and Ready to
Rock The Space I'm In
( and anywhere within 10 miles)

Love and Peace of Mind
Delight and Clarity of Purpose
To you and those you love,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment