Thursday, February 7, 2013

ROOM

I spent today and part of last night
re-doing my room. 
There are other worthy pursuits I could have spent that time on... 
but instead, I spent the time on ME.

The Room has been "in process"
for a while, and I finally added the touches that say:

A Wild Wonderful Woman Lives Here.

There was an antique coo coo clock in  the kitchen that was buried in the corner.  It now hangs just inside my bedroom door...tick tocking out it's rhythmic patter and the familiar song each hour as the happy little bird makes his  delightful appearance.

This Space I'm Rocking is now fun, inspiring, full of color and energy, and music that stimulates my brain and my metabolism!

I have a compact " stepperunder the bed which I now have the adrenaline and desire to use.  
I pull it out each day and crank my music to sing and step with until  I meet up with my old familiar friend...SWEAT

( see previous post on this subject; sweat.)

As I said...
There ARE other things I could or even ought to be working on,

...but I am finding that as I transform my surroundingsI am getting hungrier for better things in my life, AND going after them!

OH. By the way...

The room is still painted the same hideous green, and the pink carpeting is severely old and  damaged, but even though I envision a great paint job,
and clean laminate floorsI did NOT  wait to  start ROCKING THIS ROOM until I could do it perfectly.

I began with imperfect conditions and am working with what I have until this room AND I are both...
  Bordering On Magnificent!

Rock The Space  
( and the places) you're In Now.
Today.
and just see if it brings more Life, Health, Excitement, Adrenaline, and
Yes...even $$$$
and other Abundance your way.

(And then tell me about it!)

Love and Peace of mind,
DELIGHT and
Clarity of Purpose,
To you,
and those you love,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment