Sunday, January 27, 2013

SUSHI SCHOOL


This post was from April 2013

This Week, I am going to learn how to make SUSHI.

There are so many things you can learn 

by watching videos on YouTube  so I am going to find out the basics there
and then ask my niece for some tips,      I know the types of rolls I like so the first few trys will be things I've already had.
I'd like to eat sushi more  often, but it is very pricey to go out for it, other than at the cafeteria in the hospital downtown.                         Making it at home will not only be a new adventure,  but  also a healthy departure  from the microwaved Toninos Pizza rolls and Ramen Noodles I so often whip up when too tired to make a real meal for myself.

This week I began making huge plates of  salad with cranberries nuts and sessemee seeds' so now that the cleaning out  detoxing process is going well, ADDING good Protein with fish  avacados and other good things really  sounds like a great plan.

What do YOU want to Learn or Attempt???

Start small if you'd like....
But start.

Love and peace of mind
Delight and clarity of purpose
To you and those you love.
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment