Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bordering On Magnificent Creating Smiles



If you are one of my beloved customers at "the day job".. . . (Yes...I really DO care about and enjoy you!) . . . you already know of my intentions to open a coffee/martini bar on the open counter space next to my FAVORITE register by the mall doors.

I recently informed my store manager Dave who I respect and admire.. . . ..about my plans for this beverage venue. I told him that I've found it easier to ask for forgiveness rather than permission but wanted to give him a "heads up".He smiled. .. ( I like to make him smile )

I still have not given up on my year long quest to create
AND fill the the job of "Bed Mannequin " in our store.
I feel I would excel in this position and could enhance the atmosphere of the store by being the "Go-To Girl" for information about merchandise as well as the location of essentials such as the washrooms, elevators, concert ticket sales area and shopping carts,...all while making the sheets, covers and pillows look absolutely yummy and irresistible.

DO YOU FEEL STUCK ?
For the next three days. . .Take what you "do" and make it exceptional, quirky, or delightfully fun. . . for yourself and for those around you!
And tell me about it.

ROCK THE SPACE YOU'RE IN!

Love and Peace of Mind, Delight and Clarity of Purpose
to you and those you love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment