Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BEND OVER

What do you think when you hear the words bend over.

As a child I learned to be very afraid of those words. Whatever I had done prior to hearing the words, bend over was usually the very thing that I was about to receive either a whipping with my dads belt, or a whole bunch of very painful whacks with the solid oak wooden fraternity paddle which  my mom had from College.

Either way...this wasn't looking good.

That was then. This is now...

BEND OVER has a whole new meaning for me now...and I LOVE it!

I recently bent over in a very special way.

Sitting in a chairI bent over...to tie my shoes.      And not only leaning forward was I still able to breath...but able to carry on a brief conversation at the same time.   

Then I said to my friend...LOOK!  I can put both of the palms of my hands flat on the floor.

The stress weight I have been carrying  on my stomach is beginning to burn off

I have gotten rid of 4 pounds this week.

I have eaten  only GOOD fuel and drank only vitamin water.

All of my URGES for Fast Food are gone.

And I will awaken alert and ready for my day at 7:30 a.m.

So...breathing is great, but bending over...forwards and backwards...
BOTH....are making me much more flexible.
Like I used to be!

Love and peace of mind
delight. and clarity of purpose
to you  and those You Love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment