Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bordering On Magnificent AWAKE

I'm awake , and if you're reading this, you are awake too.

With only five hours of sleep and no alarm clock to wake me...my body was up , and moving, and excited about the day ahead.

There is a list, and a plan, and a purpose for this day , and my body is already in excited agreement with my mind, ready to take on the next 24.

There have been times in the past,  that my body and especially my mind, were not able to conceive that starting my day was a good thing.

My hand would involuntarily reach over and hit the snooze button multiple times in an effort to convince my mind that staying in bed was preferable to whatever lie ahead.

Today however,  as yesterday, ... 
"was a whole new roll of sushi"

I have always had a gift for making anything an adventure .

Most often I could do this effortlessly, because of my ability to see things in a fun twisted meaningful way, and because I genuinely have a heart for people.

I was often able to encourage others and also keep myself from  "going to the buffet for a second plate of crazy."

I have always been able to
Rock the space I'm in no matter what that space looked like, or where it was.

Over the past years and months, my environment, and MY allowing it to negatively affect and change who I am, began to become more noticeable and debilitating and unacceptable.

This past 48 hours, there has been no trying, no struggling, no fear, and no hesitation.

There has been only a wide open road ahead of me that apparently my whole being is ready, willing, and more than able to explore. 

So...you and I are AWAKE.
WE are Up and Moving.
We BOTH have 24 hours.

Let's ROCK THE SPACE WE'RE IN
TODAY... by choosing ONE thing on our bucket list, and taking action on it.

Big or small, even if that one thing is just to  NOT allow the people or circumstances or challenges in our environment today, impact, and negatively change the person we are inside ..........
That will be a day well spent!

YOU have a PURPOSE on this planet,...
in this...YOUR ONLY LIFETIME.

So do your day, Your way, and let the chips fall where they may.  

"High five" Tom from housewares,
Give Manny a whistle for me, and let Matt know his good heart and hard work and respect for others is admired and so appreciated.

I'm heading out to create a LIFE that won't make me want to hit the snooze button or go to the buffet for a second place of crazy.

Please try in your own way today
to rock the space you're in,
speak good things to each other,
and HONOR what an awesome person of integrity passion and brilliance you truly are.

Love And Peace of Mind
Delight and Clarity of Purpose,
To YOU, and those you love.

JOY

P.Sclick subscribe if you want to stay in touchOr just meet me back here to let me know How YOU Rocked YOUR day!!!!   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment