Thursday, January 10, 2013

NEW BRAS

It's easy to wash and wear the same bra every dayIt's been far easier than actually shopping for a new bra.

This is a difficult task because shopping for a bra  includes having to walk down aisles that are meant for trolls and other fairy book characters

While navigating these narrow spaces in the lingerie or intimates Department at most major retailers one must be careful not too knock down half their merchandise while looking for something that fits.

Today was a whole new experience. Someone had given me a JC Penneys gift card for 25 dollars. Not only was I shocked to find many pairs of good quality jeans, but I was amazed that 25 dollars could actually by me a really pretty, quality bra.

The store was organized uncluttered spacious clean and full of simply and nicely merchandised clothing and accessories at reasonable prices.

Best of all, the manager for the petites Department saw  me checking out the bras, and told me SHE would take over ringing at the register so that I could have Carol her expert bra fitter assist me.

Another customer shopping in the area begin to brag about Carol and how excellent she was and helping her find her perfect size.

I was not disappointed. Carol is awesome!!!   She heard what my preferences were and help me select a few choices to try on.

Out of those, we narrowed it down to  my first and second choice. Having a gift card I only planned to buy 1 bra, but I realized I could afford to buy the second bra, and throw away the 1 being held together with a safety pin for the last 6 months.

What's the point Joy???

How is this rocking the space I'm in?

Well as I see it, most people put off for far too long simple things that would make their life easier, more comfortable , and more beautiful.

It may be a matter of dollars, or doing, or drive, or desire.... But once the leap is taken, there is no turning back.

It's time to ask for a bag to put  that worn out old bra in and leave it in the garbage can as you walk out of the store wearing some great fitting pretty.

And it may be  time to put some other things that no longer fit in the garbage and walk out into your new pretty great fitting LIFE.

Rock the space you're in this week , get intimate with your dreams and desires, and let me hear how your fitting them into your next 24 hours.

Love and peace of mind, delight and clarity of purpose, to you and those you love,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment