Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bordering on magnificent. LIVING

I am LIVING... not merely existing.     I am doing what I can do, each day,  to make my life as amazing and meaningful and beautiful as possible.

Take my butt for example.

Somebody  playfully smacked it as they walked by today, kinda like football players do, and I realized that INSTEAD of a big, huge, jello pillow of dimpled flab under my jeans....
I  want, and am going after an A$$ so firm  you could bounce a quarter off of it!

Now THAT is a specific and defined goal.!


I am not making any list of "resoloutions" this week.

I am just taking MASSIVE and CONTINUOUS ACTION on the things that I  ALREADY KNOW need to be done.

Let's all agree to stop dreaming or wishing for the life we want....and instead, go " BALLS OUT" after it.
Right Now. TODAY.

Let me know how you are
Rocking The Space You're In,  AND what Massive Actions you are taking to make a Better Space for yourself to Rock in!

Love and delight
peace of mind and Clarity of Purpose, to you,
and those  you love,
JOY




No comments:

Post a Comment