Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bordering On Magnificent Hearing YES!

I said YES when a friend asked to hang out
and eat steaks at his office tonight.

I Heard "YES" Repeatedly Tonight.

Will you please play that song again? ..Yes.

Can you show me how that dance move goes?. . .Yes.

Would you tell me what you think about...? . . .Yes.

Sing that a little louder? ....Yes.

Do you think I can make this a better year...YES Definitely!.

Give me a ride home? Sure.


How do YOU feel when someone says YES to you???


There is an amazing transformation that can occur when someone affirms you.


FOR ME...
There is FORWARD movement
when there is a POSITIVE response to small requests.

FOR ME...
Seemingly small thoughts that are affirmed
GROW into bigger actions taken.

FOR ME...
Being given the tools to succeed,
and having my goals and desires believed in,
and listening to a variety of music I like,
makes me feel HOT,
and Capable,
and Smart.

I have had MAJOR successes in the past week
and the past few months.

But while they were GENIUS...
they were mostly for others.

When I hear YES.

It reminds me,
and drives me to use that same GENIUS
FOR MYSELF!

Just a reminder...
REMEMBER TO SAY YES!!!!!

REMEMBER that saying YES can create better
and more amazing things in your life.

Especially when you say YES to yourself.

Let's Rock the Space We're In,
by saying YES to ourselves,
and by spending time with those who
say YES!

Love and Peace of mind,
DELIGHT, and Clarity of Purpose,
to you and those you Love,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment