Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bordering On Magnificent 120 HOURS




What will I do with the next 24 hours?

What will you do with yours?

I am "in charge" of my next 5 days.

I will not be back at "the day job" till Tuesday.

I am booking as many Singing Telegrams as possible
for the coming 5 days, and into the next few months.

I am going to pursue this
for at least as many hours each day
as I would have been at "the day job".

Starting tonight,
a list of goals for tomorrow,
and a schedule of how to "Giterdone"

I know that there will need to be some time for
resting, and socializing, and self care,
but the main part of MY week...
will be spent booking and creating and delivering...
Playful Put Ons Singing Telegrams ! ! !

Let me know if YOU need one
to celebrate someone YOU care about!

Love and Peace of Mind,
Delight and Clarity of Purpose,
to you and those you love,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment