Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bordering On Magnificent MORE



What happens inside of you
when you see someone Go after MORE?

Goosebumps?? Admiration?? Hope??

Ironically we often hear people refer to this
as "going for broke".

I guess that's because in the pursuit of MORE
there is the potential of loosing it all.

Contentment is GREAT!
I've actually camped out there for many years...
12 years...
even when hiking up HUGE mountains after death,
and loss and other difficult circumstances...
I have found contentment
to be a GREAT spot!

I have also experienced ABUNDANCE!
It's AWESOME!
I didn't have a map for traveling in ABUNDANCE
so I missed alot of the real good parts of it...
like not having a tour guide
or a travel agent...
so you miss knowing about that really terrific restaurant,
or scenic drive...

So I am ready, Now, Contentedly
for another adventure in ABUNDANCE.
I WILL BE ROCKING THE SPACE I'M IN...
Adventuring in Abundance
Come join me on this ride,
and let me know:
WHAT YOU WANT
And WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME!

Love and Peace of Mind,
DELIGHT, and CLARITY OF PURPOSE,
to you, and those you Love,
JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment