Monday, January 31, 2011

Bordering On Magnificent Are you down to $4?

Enjoy a song that makes me think that we ALL should
have our OWN list of what to do
with our Milion when it arrives,
or even what to do with the next Hundred
or thousand,
or $10.00 that comes our way.




I don't need a million OR a billion,
but in this season of my life,
where I KNOW what to do with more,
(including paying off debts and kindnesses...)

I Do believe that we are ALL able to
ROCK THE SPACE WE'RE IN...
by having our own businesses
that use our gifts and abilities well...
AND...does MORE
than leave us scrounging for pennies
to put in the gas tank
2 days after we've received our
bi-monthly paycheck.

If you agree...
Say "HELL YEAH!"
and let me know what talents, skills and abilities
YOU
want to make into an ABUNDANT Living.

Love and Peace of Mind,
Delight and Clarity of Purpose,
To YOU and those you Love.
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment