Monday, September 6, 2010

Bordering On Magnificent HEALTH

I am enjoying SUMMER!

I have not yet given in to the thought that with cooler weather arriving

winter is also waiting in the wings.

Thinking way ahead is not my particular skill set.

I tend to live in the moment
or "Rock the Space I'm In"...now.

but I've developed an appreciation for wanting more
and planning for a future.

By living with less clutter,
there is room to do the really important
and even the more enjoyable things with my time.

We spent the evening with good people last night and even met some new ones.
After working hard all day,
I enjoyed the pleasure of relaxing with others.

Conversation yesterday at "the day job" about non essentials
such as "more clothing"
and "More Clutter" . . .
Conversation last night
about peoples lives and interests.

Health requires a balance.

talking...and quiet
movement...and stillness
clothing and no clothing. . .
no. . .
really.

There is a time for everything.
Even a time for feeling angry, and sad and fed up.
It is SO O.K. to speak out about the things
that frustrate hurt or just bug you.
It's actually MORE than O.K.
It is essential to HEALTH
to speak the truth.


I am finding that it is best to speak out to one
who can actually DO something about the situation.
Best of all to speak the truth
to the person who is creating the situation.

I am still experimenting and growing in this
...
I've been better at letting it roll off.
But then again,
I have been putting some of the 74 pounds I lost 3 years ago,
back on.

SO. . .no more letting things "roll off"

Things really don't just roll off to "nowhere"
...they eventually roll under your skin and create discomfort...
and I believe...
Weight.

Lets "Rock The Space We're In" TODAY
by saying what we feel
and what we mean...
and letting the chips fall where they may.

I'm Finding that:

Those that love us will love and respect and understand us better,

those that don't
will be too busy
"getting themselves another plate of crazy from the buffet"
to care.

Love and Peace of Mind,
Delight and Clarity of Purpose,
to you and those you love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment