Monday, July 19, 2010

Bordering On Magnificent Seeing Clearly

Just got back from Dr Mary Lou French my eye doctor.

Last year, I was having trouble adjusting to contact lenses,
and instead of Rocking the Space I was In...
I just gave up.

SO...
It has been a year of squinting,
and searching for the "cheater readers"
(which usually were on top of my head)...
and guessing at what I was seeing or reading.
This even involved almost getting into the wrong car
with the wrong person on multiple occasions. LOL

They say that the Eyes are the window to the soul,
They are obviously important, even essential to life
So why did I put such an important part of MY life on the back burner???

I think it was because I could compensate for the loss in vision.
I settled for what I could see,
instead of having the awesome view I am experiencing today.

No more settling for me!
Settling (in many or any area)costs us time, effort, and quality of life.

Let's Rock The Space We're In TODAY
by taking care of one difficult,
or time consuming
or unpleasant task on our to-do list.>
It may be big or small,
but if we can clear it off the table today...
we will have room for a feast tomorrow.


Love and Peace of Mind,
Delight and Clarity of Purpose,
to you and those you love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment