Monday, July 26, 2010

Bordering On Magnificent GOOSEBUMPS

ARE YOU ALIVE? ? ? ? ?

What Really Goes deep down under your skin ...
to the core of your soul...
and comes back out...
and leaves you covered with GOOSEBUMPS???

Anticipation, Awe, Wonder, Seeing Amazing transformations, Hope.
All of these inspire Goosebumps for me.

The previous 3 videos do it for me. ( go back and watch them, Please)


From reading my previous posts,
you may conclude that I am just all about the feelings and action and grins and giggles, and outward expressions in life.

I LOVE that stuff for sure...
but I also have spent a bit of my time
in areas of my life
feeling dead.

I spent some of my time on this beautiful planet,
just exsisting
and not really LIVING.

SO...Yeah,>>>At times I can be
a real "cheerleader for LIVING".

And it could seem that I am encouraging us all to be more...
"out there"...
...all of the time...like a circus...

But in spite of my "wild and crazy girl" thing...
I Love quietness, and stillness,
and even being alone sometimes.

I LOVE EATING ALONE sometimes.
I love sleeping alone SOMETIMES
I LOVE watching a movie alone sometimes
I LOVE dancing alone SOMETIMES
I LOVE DRIVING IN THE CAR AT NIGHT ALONE SOMETIMES.
I LOVE NOT To Talk Sometimes.

Quietness
Stillness
Listening
Anonymity
Invisibility
are all great qualities in a balanced life.

Laughter is good medicine...
but so are Goosebumps...
and the FEELING of JOY

Love and Peace of Mind,
Delight, and Clarity of Purpose,
to you and those you love,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment