Saturday, June 12, 2010

BORDERING ON MAGNIFICENT NICK

.

Nick and I were on the same SOUTHWEST AIRLINES flight to San Diego .

We only talked for a moment when I asked him for the name of the HUGE book he was reading.

It is called The First Tycoon. I will probably need Cliff Notes to understand it...

but the fact that this guy Nick thought it was worth bringing on the flight to read

somehow made it intriguing to consider reading it myself.

Who did You see or talk to today that INTRIGUED You???

Did YOU encounter anyone who made you want to try something difficult,
or just beyond your personal skill set???

Just Think...
MAYBE YOU WERE THAT PERSON TO SOMEONE ELSE TODAY
......AND DIDN'T KNOW IT.

Rock The Space You're In ! ! !


Love and Peace of Mind,
Delight and Clarity of Purpose,
to you and those you love,
Joy

2 comments:

  1. Good post today mom i think thats really inspiring, i cant think of any one i have been inspired by but maybe i have inspired some one and not even known it... who knows. any who keep them coming i enjoy hearing about your interactions and such maybe i'll start a blog myself :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement!
    I Know YOU totally inspired me
    in San Diego last week.
    You and Taco-baby rock the space you're in daily!
    xoxoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete